Club meet?

Rickman events discussions
RichardS
Rickman Guru

Club meet?

Post by RichardS »

Hello all,
We don't seem to have had a club meet/AGM this year, maybe because of the low numbers of active members but perhaps if some one has a suggestion of a suitable county/car show then we might be able to meet up and put something into the club and show the rest of the world that Rickmans are the best car you can have!
Regards
Richard

KevinHand
Comittee Member

Re: Club meet?

Post by KevinHand »

Hi Richard,
We had our annual meet and AGM at Stoneleigh over the May bank holiday as usual (minutes were in the last club magazine). I agree though, it would be great if we could arrange further meets through the year. As you say, our numbers are not huge and we are pretty spread out across the country, but I'm sure we could sort some venues that are central to a few at a time? Maybe, in addition, some regular meets(monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly) which are within easy reach of a few members to catch up and have a chat. The problem is (from the club's point of view), with the new General Data Protection Regulation we can't discuss anyone's details and locations. However, there's nothing to stop anyone interested giving an approximate location through the Forum (if there's anyone left using it :roll: ) and hopefully we can sort something out. So, I'll get the ball rolling: I'm near Northwich in Cheshire.
Anyone else interested in sorting something? :D
Kevin.

LeeSample
Comittee Member

Post by LeeSample »

id be more than interested in getting together with some other rickman owners :-) im in bedfordshire 8-)

Lee

KevinHand
Comittee Member

Post by KevinHand »

I don't believe it! There is still someone out there in the Rickman community. :lol: :roll:

RichardS
Rickman Guru

Post by RichardS »

"We select few, we happy band of brothers"