White Ranger

Post you spotted's here - it may be another member !
ABurgess
Rickman Guru

White Ranger

Post by ABurgess »

Hello Members.

The current White Ranger on eBay listing number 153719271113 fitted with Alloy wheels is the Ranger I built in 1989/90. there is no such thing as "Rare Rickman alloys" these were Peugeot one's that I found had a very similar offset to the Weller wheels that Rickman supplied. The "R" Rickman logo in the centre of the wheel is transfers that I had made locally. I have sent a message to the guy selling it and informed him of his error!

Regards Alan.

Steve
Rickman Guru

Re: White Ranger

Post by Steve »

Did seeing it, make you want to but it back.

ABurgess
Rickman Guru

Re: White Ranger

Post by ABurgess »

Hi Steve.

Not really I had it for 15 years, then it was sold to my dominoes captain who lives in my village, He had no mechanical knowledge so I spent the next 10 years servicing and keeping it on the road, it was a relief when he let it go, it went over Preston way but a few months later I had a call from the guy who is now selling it and it had come back to Lincolnshire. He found my details and contacted me for info which I gladly gave him. when I saw it for sale I contacted him and told him the alloys were not Rickman but Peugeot, did want him mis-representing it and getting in trouble with a buyer. It has been taken off Ebay now due to "error in the listing" I have plenty of memories and photo's of my time with it and being at the shows with all the other Rickmans. I still have a kit car and also other hobby's so I am happy just to see it without wanting it back.

Regards Alan.