Wanted - Ranger Window screen

Wanted / For sale Adverts look here
TomB
Rickman Fresher

Wanted - Ranger Window screen

Post by TomB » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:11 am

Hope someone can help as I inadvertently cracked my screen in my ranger. Willing to pay and collect traveling from the West Bromwich area. Or if anyone knows a company who would cut me a new one i would be great full for the advice being a Rickman newbie.

John
Rickman Fresher

Re: Wanted - Ranger Window screen

Post by John » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:46 pm

hi, If your screen is the same as mine flat laminated get the thickness and the size and have it cut at a glass place. I did enquire and Chris at p&d glass said i would need 4mm because the is front screen regulations in the uk. When i get my screen cut and fitted i will let you know how it ends up. ( Hopefully not in a skip ).

TomB
Rickman Fresher

Post by TomB » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:20 am

Great thank you for your help, let's hope we can get the new glass in without cracking it!

ABurgess
Rickman Fresher

Post by ABurgess » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:18 pm

Hi Tom.

The correct size for a Rickman Windscreen is 6.3mm laminated, I replaced Trudy's rancher one earlier this year. take your old one to a local glass firm and they should be able to cut the new one using your old one as the pattern. I paid around £40.00 for it. and if you require new rubber try sealsdirect in Hampshire I believe that's where Trudy got hers.

Alan.
mem 072